Just a super quick update on the bookshelf. Upon our return from our summer vacation, I found it finally made its way over to me from the Netherlands. As promised, I put it together (as it was a kit):


And then I painted and antiqued it:



I've decided I'm happy with the hutch I previously used in the Apothecary roombox since it had more room than this one turned out to have, and so I will determine another use for this bookshelf on some later project.

Any eagle-eyed followers may well have spotted the clue about what my next post topic will most definitely cover...and it is BIG!

Comments

  1. It looks wonderfull Stacy.And I have seen your movie on YouTube. It turned out to be a beautyfull house! You can be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog