In recent posts, I’ve made mention of how small and delicate many of the pieces are for this DIY garden kit. In this post, I’m going to give you an opportunity to understand just what I mean by that.

Here is the picture of a climbing vine I’m meant to make:


And the teeny tiny flowers that must be cut out and individually glued onto the cut green wires:



Look like fun? Then this is the sort of kit for you!

The Finished Climbing Vine sitting atop a glue stick

Last but not least, a snapshot of the other pieces I just finished up:



Kraft paper flower pots, Straw hat, as well as all of the potted plant/flower work which is referred to in the guide as Bonsai No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,  and 11 (the climbing vine).

I'm excited to say that, while there's still MUCH to do, I'm finally nearing the end of this project. There are about two more pages of flower, plant, and container assembly at which point, at least it appears upon cursory review of the guide, I will be able to begin assembling the electrical, the actual building, and finally, glue the pieces in place.

Until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog