Turns out my daughter was disappointed that the dollhouse didn’t have a room where the dolls could eat together. There simply was no extra room left for any sort of table, let alone chairs, but I promised to build her a separate holiday room...because it seemed inevitable that her next complaint would entail some issue pertaining to a lack of Christmas.

I stayed with the Tudor theme I used when designing the kitchen, once again handmaking the hardwood flooring, while attempting to cover my bases as it pertains to the various end of year holidays by utilizing pumpkins, turkey, ham, cornucopia, holiday tree, and Christmas themed fireplace complete with stockings. I even added a little light covered in orange Play-Doh to give the fireplace a working ambiance. Her favorite piece thus far seems to be the high chair where she can feed the baby:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog