The bookshelf I've been waiting on has yet to arrive from the Netherlands. Meanwhile, I've been working on smaller projects, one of which is an update on an earlier post. Remember when I took those staged pictures of the Erna Meyer dolls? Well, here's what I'd hoped to accomplish when taking those shots.



I reduced them in size and had them printed adding little frames once cut out. I also used some Internet shots of other Erna Meyer dolls so it will look like an authentic family lives in the house. I took pictures of some of my daughter's art projects and printed those as well. I thought I might place them on the refrigerator or bedroom wall or even just sitting on the art table in one of the children's bedroom. Sort of a nice tribute to my child who will one day take possession of the dollhouse. Speaking of the Hobbies house. Once it is complete (a looooooooong time from now, I would imagine, since I still don't yet have it in my possession), if these pictures look like they'll fit with the finished decor etc, I will hang them or add card stock backing to the frames so that they can sit on tabletops.

These pictured above are only the few that I've worked on to date. There are a number to go. I even made super small ones to put inside a doll-sized box or trunk, as if they are keepsakes the family has yet to get around to adding to a photo album or scrapbook.

So many projects in my head, never enough time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog