Welp! It turns out the bookshelf from the Netherlands that I've been waiting on for over a month now apparently got caught up in some sort of shipping snafu and was returned to the seller. At least I know it didn't get lost in transit, but since she'll have to attempt a second mailing I went ahead and antiqued a different hutch I already had on hand and added all the rest of my finished little paper crafts and bottles to complete the Apothecary. If the bookshelf ever does make it here, I'll just antique the new one and switch them out, assuming it complements the shoppe more appropriately.

Here are some pictures of the completed Practical Magic Apothecary Shoppe...finally!


And a few with the type of cabinets I plan to try to sell, if I'm lucky:


Next up, cross fingers, after months of waiting and building anticipation, I'll have it soon, and can take on the actual Hobbies of Dereham dollhouse refurb!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog