As I've mentioned in previous posts, over the course of this miniature adventure, I began making some miniature furniture, bottles, clothing, dolls, etc, and as a result, considered dipping my toes into the market as a seller. I did place an item up for auction on Ebay that sold successfully. As for the rest, I've added them to an Etsy store.

Obviously the Hobbies dollhouse has my undivided attention at the moment, but my amazing and supremely talented sister who, by the way, just happens to design and sell her own incredible jewelry, https://www.ssmdesign.com/ which isn't just some plug. Seriously, if you don't believe me, take a look!


Anyway, I digress. Said sister, suggested that I put a link on my blog to my Etsy page. This blog is actually for my daughter so that I can document the process and she can one day read about how her heirloom came to be, but what the heck! If someone happens upon it and feels like perusing the Etsy shop, awesome! And here you go!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MiniSmidgeon?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Once I've finished stripping the Hobbies house down to its original wood and shored it back up, I'll likely divide my time between working on renovating it as well as making more miniatures. Until then, just a quick snapshot of what I currently have listed:


Best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog